Current stable release of CS2Notes is version 2.2.1
Congratulations! CS2Notes 2.2.1 received 5 Stars Editors' Pick Award from FileCluster.com on October 21, 2013.
This certification represents a sum of review factors such as the niche competition factor, performance, stability, ease of use, features, user reactions and so forth.
This software is 100% CLEAN. For more information about this award, refer to the following link:
V2.2.1: Released on October 13, 2013.
- Local files could be automatically deleted upon signing out or exiting from CS2Notes.
- Fixed an animation issue of the sync icon on the note header when signing up.
V2.2.0: Released on October 6, 2013.
- Added a new button "Revert This Note" on the note header.
- Fixed an issue of synchronization after a note is deleted.
V2.1.1: Released on September 22, 2013.
- Fixed a bug: when a note window with a crystal border is scrolled up by double-clicking its note header, the note title displayed on its footer bar may move to its header bar to mess up with the header icons.
- Fixed a bug: when the CS2Notes is activated by clicking a note window, the note windows may blink once.
V2.1.0: Released on September 21, 2013.
- The blank note page upon signing in is eliminated to make the sign-in process more efficient.
- Users are now allowed to sign out of their accounts when pressing the home button.
- Bug fixed: the note windows may become white when the computer wakes up from sleep mode or standby.
- Bug fixed: the auto sync function may bring deadlock when the computer wakes up from sleep mode or standby.
- Bug fixed: the settings done from the popup menu cannot be saved into the cloud.
V2.0.0: Released on September 10, 2013.
- The performance for synchronizing CS2Notes with the cloud has been significantly improved.
- The data format for CS2Notes has been redesigned, and all personal data will be encrypted before being stored into the cloud.
- The cloud services can now be consistently accessed by both CS2Notes 2.0.0 and the upcoming version of CS2Notes for Android devices.
Congratulations! CS2Notes 1.1.3 received "100% CLEAN" Certification and 5 STARS AWARD from SOFT82.com on July 11, 2013. For more information about this certification and award, refer to the following link:
Congratulations! CS2Notes 1.1.2 was rated with 5 STARS by Download3000.com on July 6, 2013. For more information about this award, refer to the following link:
V1.1.3: Released on June 30, 2013.
- Automatically synchronizes all opened CS2Notes every 15 minutes.
- Provides status information about synchronization, host info and network condition at note footer.
Congratulations! CS2Notes 1.1.2 received "100% CLEAN" Softpedia Award on June 20, 2013. For more information about this award, refer to the following two links:
V1.1.2: Released on June 20, 2013.
- The reliability of the application has been improved by disabling the three actions of "Sync This Note", "Sync All Notes" and "Delete This Note" while synchronization of notes with the cloud is in progress.
- While a user continuously presses the "Sync This Note" or "Sync All Notes" button on a note header (either accidentally or purposely), additional waiting time is required before a new synchronization action can be taken.
Congratulations! CS2Notes 1.1.0 received
"100% CLEAN" Softpedia Award on June 19, 2013. For more information about this award, refer to the following two links:
V1.1.1: Released on June 19, 2013.
- Displayed the product version number on all message windows of CS2Notes.
- Fixed a minor issue related to the maxium number of notes (8) allowed per user account.
V1.1.0: Released on June 18, 2013.
- Fixed a few minor bugs related to the graphical user interface (GUI) of CS2Notes.
- Used one-way MD5 algorithm to encrypt password so a user's password cannot be decrypted. Passwords are matched by comparing digests rather than decrypted strings.
V1.0.2: Released on June 14, 2013.
- Tested CS2Notes on Windows 8 operating system.
- Uploaded the software
cs2notes-lite-1.0.2_x64.exe for 64-bit JRE 7.
- When a user deletes an account, the CS2Note can automatically return to the cover page.
- Future releases will be permanately launched at a new web site: http://happycloudxu.com/
V1.0.1: Released on June 12, 2013.
- When using the downloaded zip file, users are not required to install JRE 7 on their machines for using the software.
- The first release was initilally launched at http://cs2notes.happyhomexu.com/
Some Useful Links
Mirror Site of CS2Notes Homepage:
home site: http://happycloudxu.com
Other Sites to download CS2Notes:
Oracle Java SE Runtime Environment 7 (JRE 7)
Google App Engine
Restlet Framework - Restful Web API Framework for Java
Google Android Developers
Android Application: Prepare for Release Signing Your Applications
keytool - Key and Certificate Management Tool
Android R Drawables - taken from Android 2.2
For further questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org